Bosch GT500 52lb EV14 – GT500
These injectors flow 52 lbs/hr at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and more at higher PSI. In addition, these units are high-impedance. Despite the high flow rate, they are linear and controllable at low pulse widths and have been used in ULEV applications! This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability. Adding to the flexibility of application, these units are high-impedance; making them compatible with most ECUs, while delivering the most flow available in a High-Impedance injector. These injectors represent the most current Bosch engineering and are used on many high power oem applications including the GT500. Specifically this injector is best suited to a 4 valve configuration due to the wide split cone spray pattern. Many import tuners have raved about the quality of this injector in their 4V applications
These injectors are able to function at high fuel pressures and don’t exhibit the high fuel pressure handling problems found with many other high flow high-impedance injectors. Many tuners push these injectors to 6 bar and higher.
Engine performance and running quality are enhanced through the optimized spray pattern. Unlike competitors “pencil stream” high flow injectors; these High Flow injectors utilize a multi-orifice tip for improved mixture preparation and atomization. This results in lower BSFC and better idle quality than many injectors with less flow.
- Genuine, reliable Bosch Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- Low Impedance performance characteristics with High Impedance Compatibility
- Coil Resistance: 12 Ohms (This high-impedance injector will work with all factory ECM/PCM injector drivers)
- Spray Pattern: Wide Split Cone, (6 orifice)
- Electrical Connector: USCAR (New-style V=EV6 / Oval / LS2)
- Fitted with Viton upper and lower o-rings.
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI (300kPa): 51.72 lb/hr = 6.52g/s = 544cc/min (+/-3%)
- Overall Length: 65.5mm
- Dimensions: 48.5mm o-ring seat to seat, 53.5mm o-ring centerline to centerline
- Perfect for 4 valve head applications looking for a high flow, wide dynamic range injector with superb idle quality
- Bosch 0 280 158 117 (0280158117)