Delphi 120lb 1200cc Low
Genuine Delphi 120 lb/hour Low Impedance Injectors ( Alcohol Compatible )
These injectors flow 1225 cc/min at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and are fully compatible with alternate fuels and alcohol! Some websites may refer to their flow rating as 120 lb/hr or 110 lb/hr or 1260 cc/min Delphi Peak and Hold or Low-Z Injectors. Frequently used in racing, flex fuel applications and alternate fuel applications, these low impedance injectors combine extremely high flow rates with excellent response at low pulse widths! This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability.
These injectors offer excellent response and atomization but should not be run at excessive rail pressures due to the disc design. Higher rail pressures with boosted / supercharged applications are acceptable with a pressure referenced fuel regulator because the pressure differential remains unchanged.
- Genuine, reliable, new Delphi Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- Low Impedance
- The flat mating surface ensures that no excess fuel is present to evaporate and therefore, no deposits or clogging can occur.
- Compatible with alternative fuels (i.e. E85, Methanol)
- Longer service life
- High-speed disc action allows wider dynamic flow range for improved idling
- Quieter operation
- Revolutionary disc design resists build up deposits which can affect fuel flow
- No Fuel leakage for quicker starts
- Coil Resistance: 2.2 Ohms / Low Impedance
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 1225 cc/min = 111 lb/hr = 14 gm/s
- Dynamic Flow @ 2.5ms PW @ 100Hz: 25.20 mg/pulse +/-4% @ 2.5ms PW @ 100Hz
- Connector: Bosch EV1