Delphi – 42 lb 440cc High
These injectors flow 440 cc/min at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and are fully compatible with alternate fuels and alcohol! Frequently used in racing, flex fuel applications and alternate fuel applications, these low impedance injectors combine extremely high flow rates with excellent response at low pulse widths! This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed drivability.
These injectors offer excellent response and atomization but should not be run at excessive rail pressures due to the disc design. Higher rail pressures with boosted / supercharged applications are acceptable with a pressure referenced fuel regulator because the pressure differential remains unchanged.
- Genuine, reliable, new Delphi Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- High Impedance
- The flat mating surface ensures that no excess fuel is present to evaporate and therefore, no deposits or clogging can occur.
- Compatible with alternative fuels (i.e. E85, Methanol)
- Long service life
- High-speed disc action allows wider dynamic flow range for improved idling
- Quiet operation
- Revolutionary disc design resists build up deposits which can affect fuel flow
- No Fuel leakage for quicker starts
- Coil Resistance: 12.2 Ohms / High Impedance
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 440 cc/min = 42 lb/hr
- Dynamic Flow @ 2.5ms PW @ 100Hz: 16.88 mg/pulse +/-10% @ 2.5ms PW @ 100Hz
- Spray Patter: Tri-Cone
- Physical Dimensions: EV1 Body Type
- Connector: Bosch EV1
Equivalent Part Numbers:
- Delphi 621031
- Lucas 01D030B