Delphi 83lb Low Imp
Genuine Delphi 83 lb/hr Low Impedance Injectors ( Alcohol Compatible )
A great drop-in replacement option for Siemens FI11405 ( 3105 ) injectors, which are no longer in production.
These injectors flow 884 cc/min at 43.5 PSI ( 3 BAR ) and are fully compatible with alternate fuels and alcohol! Some websites may refer to their flow rating as 80 lb/hr or 85 lb/hr Delphi Peak and Hold or Low-Z Injectors. Frequently used in racing, flex fuel applications and alternate fuel applications, these low impedance injectors combine extremely high flow rates with excellent response at low pulse widths! This allows you to use a larger injector than normally possible without hurting idle and low speed driveability.
These injectors offer excellent response and atomization but should not be run at excessive rail pressures due to the disc design. Higher rail pressures with boosted / supercharged applications are acceptable with a pressure referenced fuel regulator because the pressure differential remains unchanged.
- Genuine, reliable, new Delphi Injectors
- Excellent response characteristics
- Robust Design
- Low Impedance
- The flat mating surface ensures that no excess fuel is present to evaporate and therefore, no deposits or clogging can occur.
- Compatible with alternative fuels (i.e. E85, Methanol)
- Longer service life
- High-speed disc action allows wider dynamic flow range for improved idling
- Quieter operation
- Revolutionary disc design resists build up deposits which can affect fuel flow
- No Fuel leakage for quicker starts
- Coil Resistance: 2.2 Ohms / Low Impedance
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 884 cc/min = 84 lb/hr
- Connector: Bosch EV1